Humid crawl spaces and clammy basements are no match for the Santa Fe Force Dehumidifier. As Santa Fe’s newest crawl space dehumidifier, the Force controls damaging humidity in large crawl spaces up to 4,100 square feet and basements measuring up to 3,400 square feet. Under standard rating conditions (80 degrees F, 60% relative humidity), the Santa Fe Force extracts up to 120 pints of moisture per day and an impressive 240 pints in a saturated environment. Energy Star-qualified, easy to use, and engineered for low-cost operation, the Force restores healthy indoor air quality without breaking your budget.
Dual Air Distribution for Quicker Dehumidifying
Like its sister models, the Santa Fe Max Dry Dual XT and the Santa Fe Impact XT, the Santa Fe Force Dehumidifier uses patent-pending dual air distribution to promote balanced humidity. During operation, the dehumidifier distributes dehumidified air out through dual exhaust vents located on each side of the unit. This improves the circulation of dehumidified air throughout your crawl space or basement and ensures that more dehumidified air enters your space in a shorter period of time.
- Humidity Control Dial – Easily adjust your desired humidity using the manual knob control. Humidity can be adjusted from as low as 20% to as high as 80%. As a rule of thumb, your basement or crawl space’s optimal humidity level will typically be 50%.
- Automatic Humidity Control – Once you set your desired humidity, the Santa Fe Force will dehumidify until the set humidity level is reached. The dehumidifier will then cycle on and off to maintain your desired humidity level. This helps further conserve energy and boost efficiency.
- Gravity Drainage – When used in a standalone application, the Force drains collected condensate via gravity. Simply attach the included 8-foot drain hose to the dehumidifier and route to a drain.
- Setting Up a Drain Trap – Santa Fe recommends setting up a drain trap when installing any of its horizontal dehumidifiers, including the Force. This prevents air from moving back up through the hose and backflowing water into the machine. It also prevents potential water leaks from the corners of each unit. It’s easy to create a drain trap using the included drain hose or a separate PVC trap. Watch this video to learn more.
- Flexible Fan Operation – An independent fan control switch allows for continuous fan operation—for comfortable air circulation all the time—or operation only when the dehumidifier is actively removing moisture from the air.
- Low Temperature Operation – Unlike conventional dehumidifiers, the Santa Fe Force Dehumidifier operates effectively in temperatures as low as 49 degrees F. In temperatures below 56 degrees F, an onboard defrost system shuts down the compressor and quickly defrosts internal components to protect them from damage.
- Automatic Restart – If there is a power outage, the Force automatically restarts on the original setting when power is restored.
- MERV-13 Air Filtration – The unit includes a MERV-13 pleated air filter that removes microscopic allergens as air enters the unit. This filter also helps the dehumidifier maintain its high level of efficiency and boosts your indoor air quality in your basement or crawl space. It needs to be replaced every three months.
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy for more information on purchasing products from our website.